Welcome to the website of Oorlogsmuseum Ossendrecht.
This website offers information and pictures about the museum of Jan de Jonge. This museum contains items from the Second World War.
More than 250 pictures can be found in the many albums. These can be found using the ‘Pictures’ button.
On the ‘About us’ page, you can read about the foundation of the museum and more.
Background information about the scenes in the museum with links to the corresponding albums can be found on the ‘Collection’ page.
For a visit to the museum with a guided tour, an appointment can be made by telephone. Contact information can be found on the ‘Contact’ page.
The collection by the passionate collector and curator Jan M. de Jonge, are collected in more than 60 years, can be seen as unique in the Netherlands.
- With 120 uniforms on mannequins.
- 20 scenes (dioramas) with depiction of certain aspects of the Second World War, with a focus on the war in the Scheldt estuary.
- Thousands of photos and documents.
- Many materials, such as weapons, optics, communication equipment and medical devices.
- Vehicles, guns, ammunition and mines.
+ LOOK FOR MOR PHOTO'S
Follow us on social media